Solar Master - Deep Cycle Solar Batteries
Very reliable 12 volt deep cycle battery designed specifically for solar power installations.
Ideal for those installations where it is desirable that maintenance be kept to a minimum.
Low cost, and easy transportation when dry are important benefits.
Deep-cycle batteries are flooded type batteries. These are lead acid batteries that have caps where you can add water.
They are reasonably priced and work well for many years.
All flooded batteries release gas when charged and should not be used indoors. If placed in an enclosure, a vent should be present because the battery releases occasional fumes which can accumulate inside and become harmful.
Solarmaster 100Ah battery
Applications include :
• solar power homes
• solar signage
• remote wind power installations
• renewable energy installations
• Longer discharge period and a lower discharge rate
• Use of thicker, high-density plates
• Excellent cycling capability because of thick lead-antimony grids
• Heavy duty glass-mat separators resisting plate corrosion and increasing battery life
Made in the Philippines.
|Motolite Model||Amphrs/C20||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Weight (kg)|
|SM40||40||230 x 138 x 236||9.3
|SM70||70||305 x 174 x 225||17.2
|SM100||100||392 x 180 x 230||21.4
|SM200||200||524 x 278 x 240||38.5|
Sealed Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Batteries
General Electronics, Medical, Mobility, Telecommunications, UPS, Solar, Emergency lighting, etc.
• Excellent cycling capability
• Very high energy density
• High rate discharge capability
• Lowest self discharge rate
• Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable
• Operates in any position
• Low internal resistance
|Model||Amphrs @ C20 rate||Volts||L||W||H|