GoodWe grid-connected Inverters
Key product features:
- Designed by an R&D team of over 100 professional engineers
- Single and Dual MPP Tracker models
- High-quality components sourced from industry-leading suppliers
- Peak Efficiency of 97.8% and European Efficiency of 97.4%
- Wide input voltage range of 125V – 550V
- Up to 4 string inputs make it ultra-flexible for designers
- DC connectors supplied to mate the inverter and dc leads
- IP 65 Rating
- A large user-friendly LCD display
- Wireless monitoring - available as an extra
- 5 years warranty, which can be extended up to 10 years
We stock some models only, others we buy to order.
Goodwe Hybrid Inverters (No longer selling these - reliability problems)
The GoodWe ES series bidirectional energy-storage inverter is applicable for both on-grid and off-grid PV systems, and can control the flow of energy with its hybrid operation able to be switched automatically or manually.
During the day time, the solar power system generates electricity which can be provided to the loads, fed into the electricity grid, or for charging the battery.
The power stored can be released when the loads require it during the night. Additionally, the power grid can also charge the batteries via the inverter.