Solar Master - Deep Cycle Solar Batteries
Low-cost 12-volt deep cycle battery designed specifically for solar power installations.
In these installations, it is necessary that regular maintenance be kept to a schedule.
Low cost, availability, and easy transportation when dry are important benefits.
Deep-cycle batteries are flooded-type batteries. These are lead-acid batteries that have caps where you can top-up the fluid when needed by adding distilled water.
They are reasonably priced and work well for many years.
All flooded batteries release hydrogen gas when charged and should not be used indoors. If placed in any type of enclosure, the enclosure must be ventilated to the outside because the battery releases corrosive fumes which can accumulate inside and become harmful and dangerous.
• solar signage
• remote wind power installations
• renewable energy installations
• Use of thicker, high-density plates
• Excellent cycling capability because of thick lead-antimony grids
• Heavy duty glass-mat separators resisting plate corrosion and increasing battery life
|Motolite Model||Amphrs/C20||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Weight (kg)|
|SM40||40||230 x 138 x 236||9.3
|SM70||70||305 x 174 x 225||17.2
|SM100||100||392 x 180 x 230||21.4
|SM200||200||524 x 278 x 240||38.5|
Sealed Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Batteries
• Very high energy density
• High rate discharge capability
• Lowest self discharge rate
• Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable
• Operates in any position
• Low internal resistance
|Model||Amphrs @ C20 rate||Volts||L||W||H|