Flexible Marine Solar Panels
These Flexible Solar Panels are built tough for outdoor, marine and leisure use.
These Sunpower flexible solar panels are ideal for Golf Buggy, travel and tourism, yacht, buoys, backpackers, tents, and rooftop power generation.
- Made using Sunpower monocrystalline solar cells with an efficiency of 22%
- Even generate power in overcast and rainy conditions.
- Designed for charging 12 and 24-volt batteries,
- Soft, flexible and very thin, but tough enough to walk on.
- Highly resistant to saline environments and moisture.
- 5-year pro-rata manufacturer’s warranty.
These light, thin and flexible solar panels are a fantastic way to ensure that you are topped up with electricity without having the burden of a rigid solar panel to get in the way.
They are available in 3-watt to 300-watt sizes, and can easily be attached to anything, such as the roof of a campervan or a boat, using the specially designed corners.
The waterproof junction box and the MC4 connectors allow for simple and rapid connection to the battery storage.
Constructed from back-connected mono-crystalline cells gives it a high level of efficiency when compared to other less efficient flexible solar panels.
Even in bad weather, the cells optimize performance to give you the best possible output.