Reduce electricity costs, and discover that fast pay-back is already here
- Immediate benefits from reduced electricity expenses
- The cost of the system is tax-deductible for businesses
- The VAT can be recovered in the next month
- The solar system keeps producing benefits for years after it has already paid itself off
- It costs nothing to get a free site assessment to discover the benefits available to you.
Solar panels being installed at a hospital, July 2015.
What is the process?
Here's how we do it:
- Send us your power bill - we will check it for your daily power usage
- This process produces an estimate of the solar power system needed
- We look at your roof on the satellite pics to identify suitable roofs and check the sizes
- We call you to discuss what we have found and offer solutions, and ask what you would prefer
- If we agree on an estimated budget, we physically assess your site, measure the building or ground space, and check for other factors, such as shading from surrounding buildings or trees
- We also check the existing electrical systems for safety, and advise the best connection points for your system, as part of our service.
- We individually engineer every solar system. We evaluate all site data, consider building layouts and site conditions, and design your solar system for maximum benefit.
We use a professional project management process which ensures the timely and effective delivery of your solar project:
- Solazone is a professional solar company with qualified people, dedicated to your renewable energy project.
- We manage all aspects of your project, with particular emphasis on safety and the environment.
- Solar systems usually require minimal maintenance, however, we offer annual cleaning and checks of the electrical connections that are recommended to maintain good performance.
For optimum brown-out solutions, we recommend the Australian SP Pro solution
Boost your Green Credentials
- Help to protect the environment, and everyone can see you doing it.
- By installing solar power your business can reduce its carbon footprint by tonnes each year, and at the same time deliver significant savings to your bottom line
- Not only do you reduce your electricity costs by selling excess power back to the grid, but you will be able to claim depreciation and a tax credit
- Solar panels are also a statement about a company’s long-term commitment to corporate social responsibility.
Benefits to your business can include:
|NO power bill at all, or a reduced electricity bill, depending on size.|
|Get credited for excess power fed back into the grid.|
|Immediate VAT paid for the system, claimed back.|
|Depreciate the asset to reduce taxable income each year.|
|Solar panels, once installed, keep generating free power.|
|Battery back-up - never lose power - avoid brown-out losses.|
- We engineer all size systems.
- Some solar power systems are budget-priced, and others are very sophisticated.
- Your solar system is tailored to suit your needs.
- Call us today to get an estimate for future planning.